An replacement window installation in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey, consisting of removing the old aluminium window and replacing it with a latest-generation, Liniar PVCu multi-panel window. The window spans the full height f the room and it as necessary to create a slightly different design to the previous four-module window.
We created a five-panel arrangement, consisting of two large fixed panels at the bottom, with a central transom. Above the transom are two side hun opening lights with a large fixed pane in between.
- Liniar PVCu windows with slim, strong, multi-chambered frames and great energy rating.
- Double glazed units, made with soft-coat low-emissivity coating, warm edge spacer bars and argon gas fill.
- Toughened safety glass to the bottom panel.
- Lead-free white PVCu.
- Multipoint locks to opening windows with key locking handles.
- Windows with dummy sashes providing a consistent sight line to the entire window.