A great installation of two sets of bifolidng doors in a stunning RAL 7016 modern grey colour to an Epsom house. The property was already extended with pvcu windows to two elevations including a set of French doors. Our work involved removing the existing pvcu windows and door set, removing the brickwork, preparing the opening and fitting the new bifolding doors.
As you can see, the result is quite significant in how it has changed the house and the views to the outside. the living space is now flooded with light and a feeling of space, thanks to the big glass doors. Prior to fitting the doors we ensured the structural opening was modified to give a low-level threshold with minimal step-over to the outside.
- Two sets of Origin doors in a durable, polyester powder coated grey finish.
- Hafi premium door handles in satin stainless steel.
- Black door hardware, hinges and door magnets.
- End traffic doors to both sets of doors allow entry and exit to the garden and house without having to fold the panels back every time.
- Industry-leading bifold door product with a 20-year guarantee.
- Quality toughened glass units with soft coat low-e coating, warm edge spacer bars and argon gas filled.