Our Origin bifolding doors installed into an existing opening in Dorking, Surrey in a contemporary metallic finish. Before the doors were fitted, the opening comprised a boarded-up section with a single door. The single doo has been removed and the entire opening now having a new folding door.
RAL9006 is a powder coated finish with all the advantages of polyester powder coating such as protection, durability and great colour. This particular shade is also metallic in appearance making the door look very contemporary compared to standard colours.
- Origin bifolding doors in four panels.
- Doors glazed with toughened safety glass, with soft-coat low-emissivity coating, warm edge spacer bars and argon gas fill.
- Bifolding doors have the convenient traffic door, enabling easy entry and exit without having to fold all the panels back.
- Stainless steel Hafi premium handle and black door hardware.
- Trickle vent to the head.