An in-progress installation of Origin bifolding doors and AluK aluminium windows to a new extension in Chessington, Surrey.
The new extension is designed with bifolding doors along the rear elevation, with large, fixed windows to the side, providing lots of natural light from two sides.
- Origin bifolding doors and AluK Aluminium Windows
- Polyester powder coated in a modern grey colour.
- Doors glazed with toughened safety glass, with soft-coat low-emissivity coating, warm edge spacer bars and argon gas fill.
- Bifolding doors have the convenient traffic door, enabling easy entry and exit without having to fold all the panels back.
- Thermally broken fixed aluminium windows, set up a grey cill.
- Trickle vents fitted to windows and doors.